Wednesday, November 20, 2013

!0 extra years

I feel like I've learned a lot about myself and life its self from this video. Jane started off by talking about the top 5 regrets people have before they die. Sum were I they wish they would have let themselves be happier, they wish they had the courage to express their true selves, and also wish they would have spent more time with their families. then she goes in and tell us by playing video games could have saved that. I had doubts until she broke it all down to me by telling me online computer games is a way to stay in touch with family all across the world playing video games with their children also would have been time well spent with the family also. Video game are also anti-depressants medically proven to help with anxiety and those depressed or even worst don't wanna live any more because of depression. That's where Post traumatic growth comes in hand with this it helps u find and know who u are now as a person, by having a purpose in life. Basically its the opposite of the 5 regrets. There are 4 kinds of strength 1)Physical resilience which is boosted by not sitting still 2)Mental resilience which is your will power 3)Emotional resilience self explanatory and 4)Social resilience Gratitude , shaking hands, and wanting to help each other. People that often use these 4 strengths live up to 10 years longer which changes my whole perception on life...  

No comments:

Post a Comment